DC-3300 is a 300DPI direct thermal card printer independently developed and produced by Dascom, which adopts the original imported print head of Kyocera Japan and feed card micro-stepping motor, and the image is printed clearly; the frame is made of 3.0 mm thickened material, the transmission gears are designed with large dimensions, and the main gears are made of metal, which can satisfy the requirements of high workload card printing; it can select a variety of intelligent read/write modules individually or accessories, such as large-capacity card hopper and automatic flipper and other accessories.
- Industrial and commercial grade design
- High resolution printing up to 300 x 1200 dpi
- Fast print speed up to 220+ cards per hour
- Edge to edge card printing
- Large card feeder capacity